All summer, co-hosts Jenna Morton and Tosh Taylor have invited guests from around New Brunswick to share their hidden gems and must-see spots – and in this episode, you’ll hear the best moments from those shows!
- Alaina Lockhart introducing us to the Triangle of Awesomeness in the southern part of the province
- Hub City Foodie Jason Gallant making our mouths water and our hearts burst with stories about his culinary tour of New Brunswick
- Miramichi mayor Adam Lordon talking about his community’s current renaissance
- Mary Ellen Hudson with the City of Fredericton sharing fantastic stories of the political celebrities who’ve helped shape the city
- Saint John’s Victoria Clarke explaining just why the region calls itself Saint Awesome
- Travel blogger Jenna MacDonald making sure we know about the amazing beaches in the southern part of New Brunswick
- Talking campgrounds and their long family traditions with Woodstock’s Tobi Pirie
- And Campobello Island Sea Glass Festival co-founder Stephanie Anthony sharing insider tips on visiting her island
Click on the audio player below to listen, and subscribe to the Pickle Planet Podcast on your favourite podcast app for easy access when traveling!
The Staycation Summer Series is a co-production of Pickle Planet Moncton and The Podcast Hub, and the finale of Season Two of the Pickle Planet Podcast. Watch for more interviews with guests from around the province and beyond coming in mid-September. Until then, enjoy our archived episodes, covering everything from how to talk with children about classmates who are different, bedwetting and children’s pelvic floors, pregnancy and infant loss, tackling clutter, parenting and autism, and so much more.
Big thanks to Sally Ann Photography for some amazing photos of us this season; check out her podcast episodes with us about choosing outfits for family photos and the special work she does on remembrance photography. We also thank East Coast Mermaid Crystal Richard for hooking us up with some of the best New Brunswick t-shirts and tanks for those photos; check out her chat with us about where to find the best fried clams, beach glass, and more!
FALL STAYCATION IDEAS FOR NEW BRUNSWICK
Don’t forget – this is a ‘best of’ episode, which means there are EIGHT other staycation episodes (with blog posts and show notes!) you can use to plan a fantastic staycation – whether its summer or fall! Many of the great places our community hosts mention are natural vistas that will take your breath away in a whole new way this autumn.
OUR AUDIO LOVE LETTERS TO NEW BRUNSWICK