Our audience is loyal, local, and engaged.
Our audience is 80-90% female, aged 25-45, living in the Greater Moncton Area.
According to Influence.co, our social reach is 34, 000 people.
Pickle Planet is one of the Top 10 pages followed on Facebook by New Brunswick parents.
* Some screenshots & stats from February 2021. As of December 29, 2022 Pickle Planet Moncton’s Facebook follower count is 9,220 and Instagram is 4,307.
Looking for new ways to advertise locally?
You’ve found it! Pickle Planet combines journalistic talent with social media reach & savvy.
- Create lasting impact with SEO-rich blog posts & ongoing social media mentions.
- Showcase your space & your story with an on-site podcast/TV episode or Facebook Live video.
- Engage our audience with amazing giveaways & contests.
- Support community growth by aligning your brand with ours.
Searching for local influencers, bloggers, & media coverage?
You’re in good company here! Pickle Planet has worked with national, regional, & local brands & agencies to promote everything from storefront businesses to travel destinations to event experiences.
We network with other local influencers & will happily connect you with our friends — especially if your needs are a better match for their audiences. Community over competition!
Whatever your digital media dreams, we’re happy to chat !
Check out a few of our past partnerships